What You Will Do:
All A1 roofing employees deliver quality customer service while maintaining core company values.
In the Project Specialist position, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers in their homes to deliver Roofing project solutions.
- Ensuring projects are accurately quoted, sold, and sent to production.
- Follow up with customers after the sale-project completion to earn future business.
- The Project Specialist executes sales for new roof and repair projects. The Project Specialist delivers a superior client experience by accurately assessing customer needs and delivering a final quote/proposal. This associate spends most of their time in our customer’s homes or in the office to discuss project plans. The Project Specialist must be comfortable owning the customer relationship and engaging in conversation to understand customer needs, providing product and project consultation, and overcoming challenges to closing sales.
What We’re Looking For:
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability.
- Requires frequent traveling between customer sites.
- The ability to upload documents using company software.
- What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum Qualifications
Must meet at least one of the below requirements:
- 2 years of residential construction experience (e.g., home building or renovations)
- 2 years of face-to-face sales experience.
Must meet all of the below requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Ability to pass the MVR screen in accordance with company requirements.