If your Long Island residence is due for a new roof, it’s important to choose a roofing system that offers durability and protection without sacrificing style. A1 Roofing prides itself on providing the finest shingle options on the market, including those manufactured by Owens Corning ®. We offer a wide variety of shingle options backed by a limited lifetime warranty, and our certified installation specialists make installation a breeze.
Why Owens Corning?
Why do Owens Corning roofing products lead the industry in durability and style? Below are just a few of the many reasons this manufacturer has had such long-lasting popularity with homeowners and commercial property managers alike.
Owens Corning uses only the highest quality materials during the manufacturing process of its shingles and related roofing components. Owens Corning shingles feature:
- Top-grade asphalt that creates a durable barrier against wind and rain to protect against water damage.
- Superior adhesive strips to create a watertight seal between the roofing nail, shingle, and roof.
- Advanced reflective technology that uses a granule layer on the shingle surface to deflect harmful UV rays that weaken your roof.
- Incredibly lightweight fiberglass shingling that meets class A fire resistance ratings.
Broad Color Palette
Durability doesn’t mean sacrificing curb appeal when you choose Owens Corning shingles. Enjoy a wide range of colors, shades, and styles to ensure your new roof matches the style of your home.
Blue Algae Resistance
Algae is often the culprit behind roof discoloration. With Owens Corning shingles, streaky roof lines and related rot are a thing of the past thanks to algae-resistant materials used in the manufacture of their products.
Superior Wind Resistance
Owens Corning shingles are installed with a proprietary sealant that can withstand storm-force winds of up to 130 mph. No more finding random shingles strewn across the yard after a severe summer storm, and less of a chance of water damage to your residence.
With Owens Corning, you’ll never have to worry about what options are available if there’s ever a defect in your roof’s materials. Owens Corning stands behind its residential roofing products with a comprehensive warranty, and A1 Roofing will be there to take care of any repairs that need to be done.
Owens Corning Shingles
The professional roofing team of A1 Roofing prefers Owens Corning asphalt shingles because of the many benefits our Long Island customers get from using them. When you choose a roofing system by this manufacturer, several advanced features come built-in, including:
- StreakGuard™ Algae Resistance Protection helps prevent the development of algae that causes unsightly stains and streaks on your roof.
- COOL Roof Energy Performance, extends the life of your roof by absorbing less damaging summer heat and helps your home stay cooler, which means lower energy costs.
- SureNail Technology with Owens Corning Duration® Series Shingles. This product provides three layers of gripping surface to ensure nails stay secure and creates a 130 mph wind resistance barrier.
By teaming up with our Owens Corning certified contractors, you can maximize your warranty benefit and have peace of mind knowing the workmanship you’ll receive is unparalleled.
Schedule a Free Estimate
A1 Roofing takes a customer-first approach to every residential roofing job we complete in Long Island. Our company runs on transparency, cleanliness, and consistent quality for every customer we serve. Never be surprised by hidden charges or questionable materials. We stand by our work and have a 40-year track record of excellence in every roofing project we take on.
Contact our helpful service team today to get started with a no-obligation estimate. We’re proud to offer flexible financing options and stake our reputation on all of our work. Call us today at (631) 928-1826 to book a consultation and further discuss your plans and needs.